Effective Date: April 25, 2018
Your privacy is important to us.
- Among the types of Personal Data that this website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Email address, Cookies and Usage Data.
The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Application.
- At the user's option, we may also collect the following data: Birth Date, Business Address
- This data will be used for the following purposes:
- Completion and support of the current activity.
- Web site and system administration.
- Research and development.
- This data will be used by ourselves and our agents.
All Data requested by this Application is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services. In cases where this Application specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without any consequences on the availability or the functioning of the service.
- Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
- Users are responsible for any third party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We do NOT share your information with third parties, we do NOT share your email addresses with sponsors or any third parties, and we do NOT run exclusive ‘sponsored’ emails on behalf of third parties. We may, however, have sponsors or advertisers for emails you would otherwise be choosing to receive but will not send mails specifically for the purpose of advertising third parties or their products.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.